De lima asks the Filipinos: Should i resign? Click to Vote!



Regardless of the hazard of her life, Senator Leila De Lima stated she'll never quit.

As a result of her alleged involvement in the spreading of illegal drugs at the New Bilibid Prison, De Lima was firmed in her choice to remain in the position.



ADVERTISEMENT







"Should I resign? ako ang ginigipit nila sa mga walang katuturang akusasyon nila. Hindi ako magre­resign," De Lima stated."

"I don't want to speak further, baka ano pa masabi ko at lalong magagalit ang mga 'yan," De Lima added."


De Lima said she feels unsafe with the incessant attacks of administration allies against her. She lamented how she could no longer trust law enforcement authorities to secure her.

"So what is my choice? They're violating my rights, right to security, right to privacy," she stated. "

"I'm a subject of persecution and I am no longer safe. i dont feel safe. The truth is I'm not safe....Can I rely on regular authorities in government? Can I rely now on PNP for my security? Can I rely now on NBI? Can I rely on AFP again as an institution to give me security? Alam 'nyo po siguro sagot diyan (You know the answer to that)," De Lima added. "







SPONSOR







[SOURCE]

Share this story!

Visit and follow our website: Duterte News Global

© Duterte News Global

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter
Disclaimer: Contributed articles does not reflect the view of newstrendph.com. This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us. You may do additional research if you find some information doubtful.

Loading...
De lima asks the Filipinos: Should i resign? Click to Vote! De lima asks the Filipinos: Should i resign? Click to Vote! Reviewed by Breaking News on 8:55:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.